Monday 5 November 2012

PUBLICITY STUNT: 50 Cent Admits Beef With Floyd Mayweather Was A Publicity Stunt

Last week 50 Cent took to his Twitter account to announce that “The Money Team“, his joint venture with Floyd Mayweather would be no more. After going back and forth with him via his social media account all weekend, Curtis now reveals it was all a ploy for attention. I’m sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days.#SMSaudio, I know some the thing we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention Floyd is like a brother to me.#SMSaudio. I always tweet thing for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him but one, I’m done with please don’t ask me about it. #SMSaudio. 50 Cent became a licensed boxing promoter earlier this year, signing fighter Yuriorkis Gamboa to the The Money Team in late July

No comments:

Post a Comment