Saturday 18 August 2012

Best Movie Of My Career: Jean-Claude Van Damme on 'Expendables 2': 'I've wanted film like this'

Jean-Clause Van Damme has revealed that he has long wanted to work with his Expendables 2 co-stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis. Van Damme – who plays the evil Jean Vilain - told PostMedia that it was incredibly exciting to finally spar with the likes of Stallone and Schwarzenegger on the big screen "I was always hoping to make one film with one of them. And now I got to make a film with all of them," he declared. The Belgian martial artist also admitted that he was impressed by Stallone's dedication to create the ultimate action film. "I saw guy who is past 60, and he still has that enjoyment for what he does. I am happy again, because he gave me a love of movies again," Van Damme commented. Van Damme recently confirmed a long-running rumour that he had a fling with Kylie Minogue on the set of Street Fighter. "It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star," he revealed. "I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand. She's a great lady." The Expendables 2 is now playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment