Wednesday 15 August 2012

Finally He Is Back:Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed for DMX's "Undisputed"

X gives us the cover art and tracklisting for his upcoming album "Undisputed". Today we get the cover art and tracklist for DMX’s Undisputed. This album comes six years since his last, after being mired in legal and personal issues. There are 15 tracks listed, and let’s hope there are plenty of vintage-style bangers from X. The album is set to drop September 11th. Check out the artwork and tracklist below.
1. Intro – Look Without Seein’ 2. I Don’t Dance featuring Machine Gun Kelly 3. Slippin Away 4. I’m Back 5. Keep Your Head Up 6. Time To Get Paid featuring Notorious B.I.G. 7. I Got Your Back 8. Frankenstein 9. No Love 10. Cold World 11. I Get Scared 12. Have You Eva 13. Fire 14. Sucker For You 15. Who’s F*ckin You

No comments:

Post a Comment