Saturday 18 August 2012

Kim Kardashian: 'I'm glad I had courage to walk away from marriage'

Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is glad she had the courage to leave her marriage to Kris Humphries after just 72 days. The reality television star told Now that the decision to end her relationship with the 27-year-old basketball player was difficult because of unwanted public scrutiny.
"I think most people in that situation would have stayed, not wanting to face the embarrassment," Kardashian said. "But when you know it's not right, it's better to go sooner rather than wait. So I'm glad to have had the courage to walk away. I've learnt from those experiences, and I'm in a good place now." Kardashian split from Humphries less than three months after a lavish televised wedding in August 2011. She has since begun dating rapper Kanye West, and recently signed a new deal with the E! network for future seasons of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

No comments:

Post a Comment