Wednesday 15 August 2012

Not Afraid: LADY GAGA Dead Animals Make BEAUTIFUL Coats

Lady Gaga is firing back at fur critics ... claiming militant animal rights activists are "childish" and "abusive" ... and need to respect her right to wear whatever the hell she wants ... even if it's from a dead animal. Gaga just issued a statement on her website in response to a recent Little Monster backlash after the singer rocked several fur coats out in public ... and she seems to aim the post directly at the same PETA activists who flour-bombed Kim Kardashian earlier this year.
"I want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life," Gaga writes ... adding, "I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE." "Particularly one that I respect. 'Animal Rights.' I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, 'kermit' and not to mention meat, that I have already worn." She adds, "You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance." Gaga concludes, "I respect your views, please respect mine. And to campaigners, Save your flour to make bread for the children who are hungry. And Kim Kardashian is fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment