Thursday 16 August 2012

Not About Me: Joe Jonas: 'Taylor Swift's new single not about our relationship'

Joe Jonas has insisted that ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's new single is not about him. Swift released 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' - a track detailing her on-and-off relationship with a former boyfriend - earlier this week.
Jonas, who dated Swift briefly in 2008, said that the pair remain friends, but that their romantic relationship was not the complicated one the country star referred to in the new track. "I don't think we've ever tried [to get back together] another time, so I can tell you it's not about me," Jonas explained during an interview with 94.7 Fresh FM radio. "That said, I think the song is great. Taylor does pop music really well and I'm happy for her." Jonas went on to reveal that he and Swift are still in touch "as much as [they] can" and that he remains a fan of her music and live performances. "I haven't really spoken to her recently, but I was able to go to her concert last year, and her show live is so phenomenal," he said. "I would say anybody should go see it if they haven't had a chance." Swift previously penned the track 'Forever and Always' about Jonas, a gesture which the 23-year-old said he was "flattered" by.

No comments:

Post a Comment