Wednesday 15 August 2012

FUR FIGHT: Lady Gaga defends right to wear fur after fans and activists lash out

LADY Gaga has enraged fans and animal right activists by defending her love of fur, calling her critics 'childish and abusive'. "You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance," she said. Gaga has posted a statement on her website in response to a recent Little Monster backlash after she rocked several fur coats in public. "I want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life," she wrote. "I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. 'Animal Rights.' "I am choosing not to comment on whether or not the furs I purchase are faux fur-pile or real because I would think it hypercritical not to acknowledge the python, ostrich, cow hide, leather, lamb, alligator, 'kermit' and not to mention meat, that I have already worn."

No comments:

Post a Comment